Sunday, 11 March 2012

About Me



................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
......................................................................................................................................................

Glitter Text @ Glitterfy.com




Glitter Photos
[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Photos*]
















Give Marks to DJ Ali Out of 100
100
75
50
25
10

  
pollcode.com free polls 
The best Remix oF Dj ALi?
Chamak Challo
Panga
Teri Meri
Tere naina

  
pollcode.com free polls 
Glitter Photos
[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Photos*]





























Please
Invite Your Friends
and like us:








MY first program<br />




WELCOME tO mY pAge!





You know how COOOL my page is????








Angel Pictures
Angel Images, Angel Scraps and Comments for orkut, myspace

Scraps & Graphics


Asslam u Alaikum ! Welcome to mY FriEnds pAgE.... This is DJ Ali ... Before like my page... Must Read About mE and After that ... This is your choice... Whether u like it or not .. :)


About me images, scraps, graphics for Orkut, Myspace
Graphics



About me images, scraps, graphics for Orkut, Myspace
Graphics


I don't Think About Myself , I am Fun Loving Person , I Don't know how to be Happy Always.. I am not a perfect guy but wanna do everything PERFECTLY.. I am Unique , Different from Every One.. I am Cool , Calm and Naughty and very very BAD Person.. Don't trust me plz.. I am Author ov My Life BUT unfortunately I am Writing in PEN and can't errase my mistakes...

I am Radio Jokey and Disc Jokey at the greatest webradio community nEtWroK " www.radioasialive.com "

<<< "LOVE YOU ALL" >>>>


about me images, scraps, graphics for Orkut, Myspace
Graphics




about me images, scraps, graphics for Orkut, Myspace
Graphics

I LOVE MY FRIENDS.... And For Friends... I just Wanna Say that


Friendship Orkut Scraps
Orkut Friendship scraps, graphics and quotes

Best Orkut Scraps at GoodLightscraps

ABOUT TRUE LOVE : I wanna say that ahhhhhhh yeah

Love Scraps
Love scraps & quotes graphics

More Scraps for orkut



Orkut Myspace Attitude Scraps, Graphics, Comments and Glitters
SEND THIS SCRAP from Goodlightscraps.com

Orkut Myspace Attitude Scraps, Graphics, Comments and Glitters
SEND THIS SCRAP from Goodlightscraps.com













No comments:

Post a Comment